How to file a complaint about customer service and sales department?
Irving434

I ordered two new IPhone 11s yesterday. One phone received a new number and the other phone I wanted to port my number into. Everything went well and I was able to pick up my phones from the store less than an hour later. Well, I waited all day for my number to port and after several hours I called customer service. First I was told that someone had keyed my PIN number in incorrectly which was the reason it hadn’t ported. After a couple of hours waiting on hold I was then told that my old carrier hadn’t released the number and that it would be Monday before it would get ported. However, my old phone which had been working suddenly cut off and any time I tried to make a call out or call my number from another phone it was saying that the Verizon number had been changed or disconnected. I called my old carrier who informed me that they had actually ported the number over. This morning I called customer service back and was told that the port would go through by 7:00pm est. My wife who had the other phone checked the account and saw that there was only one line on it. I contacted customer service again through the chat to see if I could get a temporary number until the port went through. Meanwhile 7:00 came and still no service. Finally, the agent states that I would have to call sales and have them activate a new line because there was only one line on the account. So basically because there was no line for the number being ported in to on the account, the number is now gone and the phone still not activated. I’m tired of talking to customer service and want this escalated because now I’m without phone service or my number.

0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint about customer service and sales department?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. I'm sorry to hear about the situation. I'm not sure why you were not directed to our Port center. As they primiarly deal with port ins. That being said, in order to get your line addressed and see what happened with our port status, I would ask that you give them a call. Their number is

888-844-7095. TaylorH_VZW
0 Likes
Irving434

I was, multiple times, and each time was told something different until finally I was directed back to the sales department to have them add a line to my account because as of now there is only one line on there when there should have been two. However, by that time the sales department had closed and I’m still without service two days later. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Irving434 I am so sorry to hear of the difficulties with porting and setting up your new line. To clarify, are you still having this issue, or has it since been resolved? - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes