How to see detail call text info on myverizon
Gmw1951
Enthusiast - Level 2

HHow can I see all call and texts made through my verizon.  Want to see all callas made and received and same for texts.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to see detail call text info on myverizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Gmw1951,

Keeping track of you call and messaging history is definitely important! And your online My Verizon is a great way to get this done.

You can view your call history for the last 12 statements as well as the messaging details for the last 3 months. There you will be able to view the date, time, and number of the calls and message send and received. If you are looking for iMessage history that will not appear in the message history.

I am not exactly sure what specific information you're looking for. Please provide details so I can better assist. Is there a particular call or message you're looking for?

To view the call or message details follow the below steps:

Sign in to My Verizon.
If necessary, expand the left hand Manage My Account menu.

Click the View Usage link (or the Get Usage Details link on the home page). The My Usage page displays an Overview of usage combined for all lines on the account.

An Account Members only sees his usage.

If you want to see usage for one line only, click the desired line.

Note: After a plan change, only the prorated amount shows.

If you want to see more detail about a usage type do one of the following:

Click a usage type tab from the top navigation bar (MINUTES, MESSAGES or DATA).

Click the Breakdown of Recent Activity link by the desired usage type.

The Breakdown by Usage Type displays for your line selection (All Lines or the one you selected).

If you are viewing the Breakdown by Usage Type, choose a line from the CALL, MESSAGE, or DATA dropdown list.

Unbilled call detail may be a little delayed displaying.

Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Assuming you're the Account Owner and logged in as such, click the blue View Usage button under Manage My Account.

Then click the appropriate blue Breakdown of Recent Activity button that you want to view (i.e., minutes, texts, or data).  You can view by line by using the drop-down at the bottom of the page.

0 Likes
Gmw1951
Enthusiast - Level 2

This does not give all incoming and outgoing calls or texts.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should give all calls and texts, although there is sometimes a delay at the end/beginning of a billing cycle (I've also seen a lag of a few hours in reporting on my usage reports).  However, if iMessages are being sent/received, those won't show up on the text logs as they aren't texts but data.

0 Likes
Gmw1951
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been calling the Verizon number I am trying to see for over a week from another iPhone. My calls are not showing up. Just wondering why I cannot see all calls.

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Gmw1951 wrote:

I have been calling the Verizon number I am trying to see for over a week from another iPhone.  My calls are not showing up.  Just wondering why I cannot see all calls.

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to "see".  You can view the activity for each line on your account (when logged in as account owner), made and received calls, sent and received text (numbers), etc.  Were your calls answered?  If they were not answered by the party you were calling, it will not show up as there was never a connection made.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Gmw1951,

Keeping track of you call and messaging history is definitely important! And your online My Verizon is a great way to get this done.

You can view your call history for the last 12 statements as well as the messaging details for the last 3 months. There you will be able to view the date, time, and number of the calls and message send and received. If you are looking for iMessage history that will not appear in the message history.

I am not exactly sure what specific information you're looking for. Please provide details so I can better assist. Is there a particular call or message you're looking for?

To view the call or message details follow the below steps:

Sign in to My Verizon.
If necessary, expand the left hand Manage My Account menu.

Click the View Usage link (or the Get Usage Details link on the home page). The My Usage page displays an Overview of usage combined for all lines on the account.

An Account Members only sees his usage.

If you want to see usage for one line only, click the desired line.

Note: After a plan change, only the prorated amount shows.

If you want to see more detail about a usage type do one of the following:

Click a usage type tab from the top navigation bar (MINUTES, MESSAGES or DATA).

Click the Breakdown of Recent Activity link by the desired usage type.

The Breakdown by Usage Type displays for your line selection (All Lines or the one you selected).

If you are viewing the Breakdown by Usage Type, choose a line from the CALL, MESSAGE, or DATA dropdown list.

Unbilled call detail may be a little delayed displaying.

Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

DASA1

I am trying to find my call details foe the past 3 months I cant find it, I keep getting a message that it is unavailable and need get into the log Explain how I get iy

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes