I Want to Report Poor Signal Areas in SoCal
mijae28

I have very poor signal at my work at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, especially after new construction has gone up right next to the hospital. I have 1x to no signal throughout most of the hospital. 

Also, I recently moved to a new home in Tustin, CA 92782 with the same 1x to no signal throughout the entire house. 

Signal outside these two locations are okay. It's so bad at my two primary locations I may just have to switch providers. It is just not practical. I keep losing calls, and many times don't even receive incoming calls. I have no way of knowing if people have called me.

0 Likes
Re: I Want to Report Poor Signal Areas in SoCal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to see you leave. I'm sorry you are having these issues indoors. Are there any other Verizon devices having similar issues? How far do you have to travel for signal to improve?

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
jpak02

Did you find a solution to the poor signal from Verizon?  I just moved to the same zip code and I get 0 bars in and around my home.  Everyone has the same issue here it seems.  Surprising as it's a pretty affluent area.

I heard T-Mobile may be better so I may switch after 20 years with Verizon.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your recent move, jpak02. We want you to have the best wireless service possible at all times and we would like to check the specific area for potential network issues. What is the ZIP code, of your new home and the nearest major intersection?

What is your phone model?

-Antonio

0 Likes