I need to know how to submit complaints to Verizon corporate
Gopal_jasti

I signed into a 24 month agreement with Verizon in December 2020 for a Buy One, Get One free iPhone GO WIRELESS INC. DBA GOWIRELESS CYPRESS CA.  Since then each month I am paying the instalment payment for one iPhone. But on 03/30/2020 I have some extra hard earned money and I through and want to pay of the device payment so that I can reduce my monthly bill, here I made a mistake I didn’t check with Verizon and logon to Verizon website and paid of the device. After paying this device amount there is no change in my bill amount and then I have spoken to Verizon customer service regarding this issue and two customer service agents told me that we rectify it in next billing cycle. But there is no change in bill got same amount then again spoken to Verizon customer service this time it was said that we can’t revers or adjust as you broke the contact. So customer mistakes can’t be resolved by Verizon? Customers to lose their hard earned money during this critical situations?

0 Likes
Re: I need to know how to submit complaints to Verizon corporate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can look into your billing for you. Please send us a Private Note so that we may better assist you.

0 Likes
Lknight1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have only been a customer for 2 months and I’m sick of it already. Every time I call customer service I realize I’m better off helping myself. Half the time I get multiple different answers or I just get, “ok please hold and let me get you to the right department then it’s disconnected.” The worst customer service ever. I ordered a watch, paid for it in full when i ordered it. It says ship date the 28th and I am still waiting for it to be shipped. Nobody can tell me where my PAID device is that I ordered it’s to the point I don’t even want to be a customer anymore. My paperwork says ship date the 28th of April and I’m still waiting for it to be shipped. How does a customer pay for something then nobody has a clue when it will be shipped knowing someone has to be there to sign.  It’s like a waiting game. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure you get the support you need with your customer service and order concerns ASAP, Lknight1. I am here and happy to help look into all of this, and make sure each inquiry is resolved individually. To get started, please send us a Private Note through this platform. You can also reach out to us through Twitter DM, and Facebook PM for support through social media. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes