I never received a Trade-In Kit for my old phone
InSearchOfHelp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I purchased a new iPhone 14 Pro Max on 22OCT2022 and I never received a trade-in kit for my old iPhone 13 Pro. I have tried printing a shipping label from my Verizon account. The old phone is no longer listed there. When I try to start a new trade-in the old phone is rejected when I input the IMEI. And most frustratingly, I have called Verizon customer service dozens of times over the past month.

I have been lied to that my phone was not eligible for upgrade, told that my phone can only have a label printed from my orders history, told that Verizon doesn’t mail trade-in kits to customers, and lastly told several times that a trade-in kit was successfully mailed to me times and that I just needed wait up to 5-7 business days for it to arrive. None of them ever arrived. I have a private mail box and informed delivery.

This is very frustrating. Please I just need the correct shipping label and box mailed to me. I don’t want to have to pay an additional $600 for a phone that I already upgraded.

Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Likes