I sent 3 devices back in the same box but so far only got credit for 1...
Chuck_IV
Enthusiast - Level 2

So we upgraded 3 devices at once and received all 3 in one box with 3 return envelopes and 3 shipping labels. It said to return you phone in the same box they were shipped in. So I put each phone in its own return bag and then put all 3 into the same box and I rubber banded the 3 together. I used one of the 3 return labels and put the other 2 inside the box, with the phones.

So far, I have only received an email that they have processed one return. I'm concerned they didn't handle the return right since I put everything in one box.

Should I be concerned or are they just slow in processing the other 2(I received the first processing complete message this morning)?

Thanks

Labels (1)
Re: I sent 3 devices back in the same box but so far only got credit for 1...
Weth
Legend

You need to be concerned.

This has created headaches before. Each device needs to be shipped separately. The bar code on the shipping label is used to track the phone both in shipping and once recieved. Now you have no way of tracking each phone separately and to prove you sent them in. Keep calling, and good luck.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would need to get into the account to review the returns. When you have the opportunity, please send a private message to my handle as listed below. http://bit.ly/1SDkGJ6
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PDaddy10101
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue. I did a trade-in offer for two phones. Verizon sent me two new phones in the same box with two padded envelopes and one return shipping label. Now they are only acknowledging receipt of one device. What should I do? Customer support line doesn’t know. 

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes