Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Issues with Apple Music (being charged incorrectly)
acafarelli

I have 3 lines with unlimited service and plans that include Apple music.  These were provided at no charge until I swapped out my apple watch.  The plans now show the same (and indicate apple music included) but I am being charged $9.99 a month for each line now.  I've contacted support twice and was assured it would be resolved but I still see the issues on my account.  No one seems to know why I am being charged for it and a one time credit was issued to cover my October bill with this incorrect charge.  

0 Likes
Re: Issues with Apple Music (being charged incorrectly)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure that you are able to get the most from your wireless service, Acafarelli. I would like to learn more in order to have this issue corrected. What specific plans are associated with lines of service? Looking forward to hearing back. -ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Issues with Apple Music (being charged incorrectly)
acafarelli

I have the get more plan on 2 lines and the play more plan on the other line.  They were all signed up before the latest version of the plans.

they all indicate “Apple Music included” and I have had Apple Music on them since enrolling at no charge.  

0 Likes