Lte home internet - house is not in coverage map (new construction)
Karp2005
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have new construction and new address. I live in rural area. All my neighbors back, left, right of my lot has home internet coverage (lte) according to Verizon web site, but not my address. I called support and they checked my address and told me that I definitely has coverage, but can't place an order to my address since it is not in their database coverage map yet, thereby they will be unable to process the order for my address untill it will be added, but there is no clarity how make that happen. I found exactly the same issue with fiber and solution was to create ticket at: https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect 

What I can do at my case: where I should create ticket or call to update my address? 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lte home internet - house is not in coverage map (new construction)
Karp2005
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is not registered with new address but it works just fine here.

This topic can be closed now: I already understood there is no process how to add me in reasonable future.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you have to get a 911 address assigned to your property when you started construction? It might take some time to get a new address uploaded into the various databases including the database used by Verizon Wireless. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Karp2005
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have no idea what is "911" address. I only know that in my area only what I need to do is get address from a township office what I did. Construction is completed some time ago.

My question is how to update Verizon database specifically? Where I should to request?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Karp2005 wrote:

i have no idea what is "911" address. I only know that in my area only what I need to do is get address from a township office what I did. Construction is completed some time ago.

My question is how to update Verizon database specifically? Where I should to request?

The township office would have assigned a 911 compliant address. They are responsible for uploading it to the USPS database and any other address databases they are required to report new addresses to for their records. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Karp2005
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you. My address is in USPS: I have no issues with USPS mails delivery or getting any other utilities. I have issue with Verizon only. I think it is nothing to do with my township at this point. I still not clear how I can trigger update for Verizon case. Usually I get the same issue with all utilities companies: after some calls they become able to find me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your service options is vital, especially if you are having issues. We would encourage you to reach out to our Sales Team at 800-256-4646 Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM, Saturday from 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM, and Sunday from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern Time. They will offer the support you need. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
Karp2005
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you. I called that phone. She told she can not help us to add our address and she not know the process to make that happen. Still need direct phone of people who do "availability list".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get this resolved ASAP.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.-Sean

Karp2005
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Sean, I send details you requested in pm.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Karp2005. Let's take a closer look in to this issue for you. We have send you a Private Note you can reply to us on. *Cassie

0 Likes