Missing order - Help Please
ElliotG2

I am at a loss.  I switched plans.  I ordered 2 phones including a new line with a BOGO.  I have my new phone number.  I have paperwork for the new phone and an order number .  But what I don't have is the phone itself.    When I checked My Verizon and didn't see the separate order number for the new line in my pending orders I was told not to worry and that that it would be processed.  When nothing changed on My Verizon  I was told it would ship with the other phone even though they had separate order numbers.  When I received order shipped ....No phone for the new line! 

Any thoughts on who might actually be able to help as opposed to simply telling me its all taken care of? 

0 Likes
Re: Missing order - Help Please
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can look into this for you here. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
JDhawk

Ordered new phone by telephone on May 18, 2022. Verizon said shipped Fedex two day. Phone has not arrived yet (6/26/22). Fedex is useless. Keeps saying "in transit". 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a long time to wait for the phone. Are you tracking the package via the FedEx website or have you spoken with an agent?

-Tionna

0 Likes
JDhawk

Many, many times. No one knows where it is. Letter has been sent to Fedex CEO.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JDhawk, what exactly is it showing for the tracking on FedEx's website?

-Christopher

0 Likes
JDhawk

It says the package is in Northampton, PA. It's been there since 5/19/22. I have no idea why it hasn't left there. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

W definitely want to get your order taken care of. That is far too long to go without getting your package. Please send us a Private Note so that we can better assist you.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
JDhawk

Received a call from a person in the "executive" office of Fedex saying they can't find the package and that I (not Fedex) should contact Verizon for a replacement. How do I send you a 'private message'?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here for you, and want to help you in any way we can with your lost shipment.  To send a Private Message, you can go to Facebook or Twitter to send us a Private Messge. 

*Lisa

0 Likes