Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Mobile Number Change Set for Future Date
ksoldotcom
Enthusiast

In My Verizon, I selected a new mobile number set to take effect with my next billing cycle. The last step says "wait for a confirmation email. A confirmation email is sent to the address registered to My Verizon with additional instructions to complete the mobile number change." I didn't notice anything saying whether the email is sent immediately (if so I didn't get it), or closer to my next billing cycle. When should I expect to get the confirmation email?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile Number Change Set for Future Date
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ksoldotcom, that is a great question, and one I would ask, myself. The order has been set as a future dated order. This email will be generated when the order is complete on your bill cycle. Does this make sense?

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ksoldotcom, that is a great question, and one I would ask, myself. The order has been set as a future dated order. This email will be generated when the order is complete on your bill cycle. Does this make sense?

ksoldotcom
Enthusiast

Yes it does. Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Awesome! As a valued customer, your concerns are always our concerns and we want to ensure that you're kept updated on changes for your account. Thank you for your time and patience too. - RobertC_VZW