Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Need to remove vzwpix.com and do not know how
Cowboybuzz

On my Verizon i-phone I have just recently been receiving jokes, video's in addition to text messages.  I don'r recall subscribing and if i did, it was by accident.  How do I remove this feature?  they are being sent to: xxxxxxxxxx@vizpix.com

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need to remove vzwpix.com and do not know how
Not applicable

Hello Cowboybuzz!

I would be happy to give you the instructions! Sounds like you are subscribed to a premium text message. Do the messages come from a 5-6 digit number? If so, you can reply STOP to the message. This will unsubscribe the service. You can also block premium messages on My Verizon. Here are the steps: http://bit.ly/Qvn3dr Keep in mind things like banking services and other alerts may use premium messages if you do decide to block them.

Thank you so much!

Katie H

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Rocnra

The link above cannot be found.  I need t9 know how to turn it off.   I am receiving unwanted messages to my mobile number.vzwpix.com and don’t recall requesting this service to be turned on

0 Likes
jav6
MVP
MVP

@Rocnra wrote:

The link above cannot be found.  I need t9 know how to turn it off.   I am receiving unwanted messages to my mobile number.vzwpix.com and don’t recall requesting this service to be turned on

You're responding to/activating an EIGHT YEAR OLD thread!  Not surprising the link is no longer valid. If you have a current issue you should start a CURRENT thread.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes