No Cell Service for 36 Hours no end in sight for Most of Tennessee
JD1950
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seriously what is going on? We social distance on Christmas to keep people safe. We miss our families and set up a group call. One problem almost all of Tennessee has no service at all. Now its midnight on the 26th. Still no service... Rude customer service. Unprofessional. Attempting to have me trouble shoot my phone when no one from Nashville to Chattanooga to Knoxville has any service... but I need to remove my SIM and reboot my phone? Is this what passes for Customer Service with Verizon now?

I have been with Verizon for 2 decades. That is about to change.

0 Likes
Re: No Cell Service for 36 Hours no end in sight for Most of Tennessee
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you even give one thought to the possibility that this outage might be related to the incident in Nashville on Christmas morning? If that explosion damaged the fiber optics infrastructure that supports the cellular network throughout the state, it could take a while to reroute around the damage first and then more time to fix it back to the original capacity. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: No Cell Service for 36 Hours no end in sight for Most of Tennessee
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

After reviewing the feedback you're provided here, we're saddened. This is certainly not the way we want you to feel about Verizon and we'd like to turn this around.  We understand how important your service is to  you and we're here to help. As a long-time and valued customer of 20+ years, let's continue working together to resolve your service concerns. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6604HTBR0

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes