No service in DC or Maryland
Hateverizonwireless
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is so frustrating that I have zero coverage at work in DC and limited coverage at home in Maryland. I’ve been a Verizon customer for years, but I guess I need to change companies so I can actually use my cell phone. It has steadily gotten worse over the years. I canceled my internet service because it was so lousy, I guess my cell service will be the next one to go. Plus, the customer service is the absolute worst I have ever experienced. 

0 Likes
Re: No service in DC or Maryland
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't blame you for feeling frustrated about service issues in areas where you spend your days and nights. Nobody here wants you to leave. What's a nearby intersection of two cross streets where this is happening in Washington D.C. ? What is the make and model of your phone?

-David

0 Likes
Hateverizonwireless
Enthusiast - Level 1

DC - East Cap. and 17th Street NE. Near RFK Stadium.  iPhone 13

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us here in Social Media chat. Please send us a private messag, soo we can assist you further. *Mabell

0 Likes
Why No Cell & Internet Service all of a sudden (North New Jersey)
cdunlop

I have never had any issues with cell & internet service at my home and around town.  (Oak Ridge, NJ 07438) Always 3 or 4 bars.

As of about a month ago, I have little to NO service.  I can't receive call (sometimes I will get texts).

What happened!!!   What can be done.  SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!!  to get me back to the service I used to receive.

Unless something changes "real" soon, I will be looking for another service provider.\

PLEASE RESPOND>

0 Likes
Re: Why No Cell & Internet Service all of a sudden (North New Jersey)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of being able to rely on the service. I apologize for any inconvenience. When around town and experiencing this is that also primarily indoors? How far do you travel before the service improves? 

-Yale

0 Likes