No willingness to work with existing customers?
germ79
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family and I have been Verizon customers for years.  My wife and I have 4 kids - 2 of which have phones at this point - so we have 4 lines. We’ve all used iPhone SE’s (1st gen) for the past few years and are all ready to upgrade. 

I contacted customer service and they informed me that we weren’t eligible for the deals on iPhone 12 and our phones are only worth $14 each. I asked if there was any other promotion or discount we are eligible for as loyal customers and they said there was not. 

I’m frustrated because we really like Verizon and have even nudged many friends and co-workers to make the switch. I feel like we’ve been quite loyal and I don’t feel like that has any value to Verizon.  AT&T is willing to deal with us a bit and T-mobile is giving $380 of trade-in value for each iPhone SE 1st gen!  I really don’t want to switch, but we’re talking a large chunk of money we would save buying 4 iPhone 12’s!  Not to mention our 3rd child will get a phone next year and the 4th shortly thereafter. 

Has anyone else had this issue?  What did you do?  Any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: No willingness to work with existing customers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to assist you with finding a promotion that works for you. We will be sending you a Private Message, so we can continue. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes