Ok my Face ID has never worked I’ve contacted Verizon for 4 hrs straight then left hanging after rep seen I was telling truth . This is a refurbishedb
annejudy
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Ok my Face ID has never worked I’ve contacted Verizon for 4 hrs straight then left hanging after rep seen I was telling truth . This is a refurbis
mama23dogs
Legend

You put everything in the subject box, and of course got cut off because there’s limited space. You did get as far as saying that this is a refurbished phone. Is this phone still under a 60 or 90 day warranty? If it’s not you’re stuck with a faulty phone unless you have insurance in which case you can make an insurance claim.   
in fact if this is a phone from insurance you should be contacting the insurance company right away because they are responsible to provide you with a working insurance replacement.

If you care to elaborate on the situation a little more for clarification please do

0 Likes
Re: Ok my Face ID has never worked I’ve contacte
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This does not sound like us at all. I am sorry you got disconnected. I would love to help with your Face ID. Can you tell me more about what is going on with it? What is the make and model of your phone? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes