Order processing for two months!!
Bethanyyutzy02

On October 28th, I upgraded my phone, at the same time, I also added an Apple Watch to my plan. I paid for everything, then the next day I received an email from Verizon saying I needed to pay an additional $35 as a “deposit”. I paid it no problem, i should also add I selected the two day shipping method. On November 12th, I received the phone I upgraded to, but no Apple Watch. I am very disappointed as I have been with Verizon for over a year now & so far haven’t had any issues; until this of course. Today is December 21st, & my order still says processing. Anything at this point would help, an explanation, or maybe the watch? 

0 Likes
Re: Order processing for two months!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Bethanyyutzy02. Congratulations on the new device but sorry to hear about the delay with the watch. We do work to fulfill all order ASAP once the equipment is received from the manufacturer. Was the order for the Apple watch part of a different order or the same as the phone? Does the original order reflect the watch and if so, what is the current status? Looking forward to hearing back. -Chris

0 Likes
Bethanyyutzy02

It was the same order. When I go to “my orders” on my Verizon account all it tells me is “your order is being processed”. No further information has been given since I paid the additional $35. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand your confusion and frustration regarding this and want to get this matter resolved for you. Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss?   *Lisa

0 Likes