Poor Coverage in 33955
mdh33955

Poor call quality. Verizon customer service states there are too many consumers for the capacity they have. Mike, Oper ID 9692177 at Verizon states I have to pay more money to get "premium prioritization" for better call coverage. It was never stated to me when purchasing the service that they had coverage issues in my area and I would have to pay more just to get regular call service. He then went on to say that it was the FCC's fault for not giving Verizon more land to increase their capacity for this area. Verizon should release me from my contract if they can't provide working service to the area they are selling and credit my monthly payments for non-working service.
They should be required to disclose these issues prior to selling the service. As suggested, I have opened a ticket to the FCC to report they are overselling the area and expecting the customer to accept poor service without disclosing that fact. #verizon wireless

0 Likes
Re: Poor Coverage in 33955
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goodness! We do want to make sure we're taking care of you! This is certainly not the kind of experience we want you to have with us! Please, send us a Private Note, so we can open your account and get to the bottom of what’s going on!

*chance

0 Likes