Poor Service- Please be careful when following customer service recommendations
JG60
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a bit outraged today. My interaction with customer service resulted in a $200+ loss when I bought my new phone. After countless hours getting the order through as I had not received it  and being advised to re-order if I wanted to make a change, I lost the pre-order status which ended up costing me more for an inferior phone. After many hours on the phone and being told that it was my fault (which technically it was as I had to call to check on my order has it had not arrived and ……..I should not have listened to the  representative which advised me to re-order), I finally got some limited rebate for future bills which I have never received.

Today, Verizon is sending me a $300 rebate for the same phone. 

Frankly, I chose Verizon as there was a base station closer to my home. I had been with AT&T for many years and nothing like this ever happened. As soon as AT&T gets a base station closer to my home I am switching back.

Verizon's entire customer service process is making it very difficult to interface with as the lower service people have no authority, getting a manager is difficult and there is little compassion to get issues resolved.  Quite disappointing!

Re: Poor Service- Please be careful when following customer service recommendations
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear of your outrage but want to help as much as possible, JG60. I understand that there was an issue with an order and a rebate. As it stands now, what issues are unresolved? We look forward to hearing back

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service- Please be careful when following customer service recommendations
JG60
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was promised some rebate on future bills to compensate the error but nothing happened. I checked once after all the trouble and was told I had to wait but I did and no rebate. 

It should not be so hard for me to chase a compensation that was promised after all the trouble that happened...and certainly now seeing a new offer for a $300 rebate on the same phone is adding insult to injury. 

0 Likes