Poor coverage in my area
TBJ3

Hi. For as long as I’ve lived in my location (5 years, zip 60035) we’ve had awful coverage on an entire ~1/2 mile strip. Everyone complains about VZW in the area. 

how do I complain to get attention on it? We live in a populous area, cannot believe it’s been this long. 

my work phone is att and works fine. 

0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage in my area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your customer loyalty is greatly appreciated and I'm here to help with your service concerns. Let's dig a little deeper. Please  clarify, what specifically occurs? Does the issue occur with voice and/or data? Please tell me more -Yani

0 Likes
TBJ3

Hi Yani.

Bars are almost always showing just 1. Calls might go out but if they do they’ll be dropped shortly thereafter. Most calls will just say call failed.

Sending SMS text messages might work, but if has an image, no real chance.

Data extremely slow. But typically pages, music, etc won’t load at all. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to keeping you and the rest of the community connected. Please send a Private Note and we can offer you more personalized support.   -Yale

0 Likes
Ventuckyspaz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know what to suggest when you're not home but when you are home and your phone doesn't have wifi calling install Google Voice and it will allow you to make and receive calls and text messages over wifi or Verizon's network. Unfortunately you have to have a different number with them but you do have the option to port your current number to them for $10. Also you don't have to accept the first number Google offers you. You can keep declining them until one comes up that you like. My phone is capable of wifi calling but since I didn't buy it from Verizon they refuse to turn it on so I use Google Voice if I'm in an area with internet but bad cell service.

0 Likes