Poor signal in Wilton CT town center
tecolote
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon signal has been very poor in Wilton town center (06897) for a long time. I and my friends  noticed that it is getting worse. Today I drove around the town center and it had been consistently 1 bar signal with "LTE" showing on the phone. But in reality, the service was completely useless - I couldn't make any phone call or browse any webpage. At the mean time, my friends with AT&T devices always got the full bar signal and surfed the internet without any issues. It is undestandable that sometime the signal in the residential area may not be good. But in the town center where the library, grocery shopping, restaurants, and other business gather, it is just not acceptable. Hope this will be resolved soon, or it is time to switch to another carrier.

Re: Poor signal in Wilton CT town center
bearone21
Legend

at&t better, that's different.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to be without a reliable connection to our network Tecolote. I am sorry if this has been your experience with our service. We would be sad if you left the family.  I would love to help. We will work on one issue at a time. What happens when you try to make a phone call? I did not see any reported issues in this area. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? How far do you have to go for your service to improve? 

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Mickeyfinn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Everyone is complaining about Verizon. It has been very good for years and now the reception is poor including calls dropping. We are all trying to work from home and this is lot good. There must be something wrong with the tower.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mickeyfinn, we're concerned to learn that you're dropping calls, and we'd love to help. We know the importance of having a reliable connection while working from home. When did the problem start? How are your other services being impacted (texts, data)?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
kman_ct

I am having the same issue, which has worsened in recent months.  I am not sure why the poor service.  Please send someone to check the signal and ensure there are no issues in the service.  My wife has ATT and her service is fine.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you getting perfect service.  Let's turn this around.  A private message 

-Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

is being sent to get this resolved now.

-Sean

0 Likes
kman_ct

Thanks Sean.  What is being sent to get resolved?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! Let's continue where Sean left off. What specifically is happening with calls, texts, and data?  How is your service in other areas? 

-Carter

0 Likes