Poor to no signal at home
jaymoneyentertainment
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had good signal for years and never had to call Verizon..Early 2021 signal became worse on 2 devices at home and in large cities, missed calls/texts cost thousands of dollars in payouts to musicians and major explaining , embarrassment,anger, not to mention it made us look like we didn't communicate. I have upgraded to new devices and now have 2 tablets and s21 ultra ( s7 tablet ) ..More than 20 calls have been placed to Verizon, they deny an issue when it is well known and very widespread from Cities to rural areas and near their towers... Big money is being spent on the devices and plan,, often go days without being able to review needed videos as we run 115dbs to 122 which is poor to no signal and audio from video breaks up / distorts right away making it worthless to continue...I've been told , and I quote" you just need to go outside " ,"we're not resonsible " , "there's nothing we can do " and the very RARE ,,, yes, you do have an issue and a Signal Booster Antenna will help.... The Signal Antenna,,,,not the ridiculous Wi-Fi which requires additional internet service to use a high dollar wireless device which should not require any booster at all .... I don't carry this Antenna myself and Verizon says we don't carry this type of booster..Well it's like this, Service was always good, big money spent on their devices and service and I AM NOT THE PERSON THAT CAUSED THIS VERY POOR SERVICE....It's very well known nationwide that there are major issues this year, they DENY IT, flat out lie about it and hold us responsible while keeping us on hold,transferred and repeated troubleshooting that has never solved anything ... I can't spend anymore, need service as a major heart patient and Verizon can very easily solve our issue for a moment by sending The Antenna Signal Booster that they don't carry, but can order and send, I certainly don't keep those in stock myself and I'm at my spending limit...We will call and call ...Take care of your customers professionally and properly and be accountable for this widespread major problem

Re: Poor to no signal at home
jaymoneyentertainment
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to review videos and prepare an Electronic Press Kit as well as a Professional Entertainment poster/flyer from dozens of S21Ultra pics taken in a 4 week period along with a music video clip, however signal is not strong enough to perform the project correctly, not to mention The money that crushed my bank account after an auto pay I don't recall setting up in that manner ( maybe I did by mistake, but still my reponsibility ) a ton of cash for poor to no service .. And an oh well, we can't help you ... Just send the Booster and stop this madness

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jaymoneyentertainment, we would be more than happy to help work on this with you. So we can begin to look into this, please send us a Private Note! *Jose

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have excellent service. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
PITBULLPUP
Ever since the "network upgrade", connectivity has gone from spotty to ZERO. Cell Signal has been non-existent since before the July 4 weekend. No data, NOT even 911 Everyone beyond 5 miles south of Pahoa, HI 96778 is without service. Why is it impossible to find out about system outages and timelines for restoration? Are the FCC or the PUC aware of this?
0 Likes
PITBULLPUP

I’m still waiting for a response/excuse as to why this service outage persists in our area. Even if basic cell phone service were restored, it is too late to call 911 for my neighbor. His car caught fire in front of his house.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry to hear about this issue and will do everything we can to help.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
Re: Poor to no signal at home since july 3
PITBULLPUP

All right you guys,
you've just taken more of my money this month and there is still NO CELLULAR DATA or WIFI AT MY HOME.
There is inconsistent 1x phone connectivity at best.  If Verizon cannot provide a clear answer to resolving this problem, or if they have no intention of restoring service in my area, then I need to know IMMEDIATELY. I should not be obligated to a wireless contract to which Verizon has failed to live up to. I insist that I have a right to be released from this obligation and seek reliable cell service from another carrier.
Just in case someone from your organization plans on contacting me directly, you will need to place a VOICE CALL. I have no data/email at my home if you didn't hear me the first time

0 Likes
Studiosilver

They merged with ATT secretly and since spam has been horrible and so has service. T-Mobile is looking better and better every day!

0 Likes