Promotion Complaint
johnny-boy

If you are going to offer a promotion, you need to honor that promotion for your existing customers who want to upgrade.  It's horrible customer service to say we will give our new customers a phone at $10 per month and then fudge our existing by charging them $33.33 a month.  After telling your "customer service" people, they just stick their thumbs up their butt and do nothing about it.  Even a "manager" said nothing.  "That's the deal".  Are you kidding me?  I'm telling you we have a problem and you're saying "I can take it or leave".  No.  It's not right to offer a deal to new customers and leave out existing customers.  The deal applies to everyone or don't offer it.

I guess Verizon needs new customers to fudge later when their existing customers leave to another carrier.  Sprint did this dirt to action me off 17 years ago and I have never been back.  Maybe I should start looking for another carrier or option.

0 Likes
Re: Promotion Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the right device and service for your wireless needs, Johnny-boy. The last thing we want is to see you leave. We do strive to offer promotions for new and existing customers which are in line with others wireless carriers in the wireless industry. What are you currently in the market for? Are you having issues with your current device or just looking for something new? This page is constantly updated with the latest deals: http://spr.ly/66011scfZ ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes