Rebate Resubmit Button Not Working
dannyoka

I have been trying for weeks to get the info in for my rebate.  I initially sent in my documentation online and got a response shortly thereafter that I was missing my last bill from my previous phone carrier.  I have been trying to resubmit it on the link given to me from this site: https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status for two weeks, but keep seeing this error message in the attached screenshot where it says "We cannot process your upload request at this time. Please try again later..".  I have literally tried to resubmit my final bill from my previous carrier for two weeks only to keep getting that message.  The first time I called customer service, they got in touch with the rebate center and they gave me an email address to send my final carrier bill to.  I promptly sent them that email, received a response that it takes up to 5 days to see my submission updated.  I waited 5 days, still no change. Now, 9 days later, there still has been up change.  So, I called again.  When after 3 times of trying to navigate through the phone tree and being booted back to a virtual assistant, I finally got through to an operator.  I was again patched through to the rebate center where the representative there told me "I don't know who told you to send us an email, but we don't do that, and it will take at least 5 business days."  I know that I'm towards the tail end of when my rebate offer expires and feel like I'm getting cheated out of a rebate that I am definitely owed because of Verizon's poor customer service.  At the end of that conversation, the representative said, "Oh, I'll escalate this to someone who can help you" and then I got transferred back to the digital assistant, and of course haven't heard from anyone since.  This is terrible service and I will definitely be leaving Verizon as soon as I can and wholeheartedly recommending against them to anyone who will listen.

0 Likes
Re: Rebate Resubmit Button Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dannyoka, we would be happy to help look into this with you. Please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes
Re: Rebate Resubmit Button Not Working
dannyoka

How do I send you a private note?

0 Likes