Report Dead zone 90019, Los Angeles
Kleitch93
Enthusiast - Level 2

1820234F-DE5A-40E1-9F13-008ED3CB1CD8.png

 I would like to report a dead zone in my neighborhood but especially my complex. I’m the landlord of a 40+ person complex and if anyone moves in, I have to ask if they have Verizon because the service is so bad I tell them not to move in with it.  I live in the heart of LA and get terrible service.  I don’t live even near any of the mountains - flat, flat, flat and yet no service.  This screen shot was done at 10pm at night when I finally can get service if I sit near a window. 

0 Likes
Re: Report Dead zone 90019, Los Angeles
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing your experience in the area, Kleitch93. We know getting reliable service for yourself and others in the area can make a huge difference. How long has this issue been going on around the complex?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
Kleitch93
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’ve lived at the complex for two years and it’s been a problem the whole time.  One side of the complex gets 1 bar and the other side gets zero during the day.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to get the performance you need. How far do you normally have to travel in order to get service again?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
Kleitch93
Enthusiast - Level 2

The whole neighborhood has pretty bad service but it takes me a block or two to get okay service again.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the helpful information, Kleitch93. We can certainly take a second look at this issue and we want to get some additional information. We sent you a Private Note so we can continue working on this together.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
Dphilcox

Why go private when EVERYONE in this zip has an issue. Seriously considering switching at this point.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! The reason for this is to protect your account and your personal information. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. We'll be standing by. 

~Aaron

0 Likes