Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Representitive Lies to you. Verizon doesn't research nor care. They wont even allow you to talk to managment.
TDone

I. was told I had a upgrade.  I was told they had a promotion for I can turn in any phone for $600 off my Phone purchase.  So I had two phones they said send in the cheaper one sell the other one and put that money on this phone and Ill have cheaper monthly payments.   LIE YOU CANNOT DO THIS.  THEY SPREAD OUT THIS REBATE THE LENGTH OF YOUR CONTRACT. Early pay off is total of phone cost.   and they keep your device for free. 

2. I needed to remove my phone from the family plan.  First they lost my deposit, lost the promotion that was suppose to go to my account took almost an hour to figure that out.  The lady stated that I owed $500 on my phone and If i wanted to pay it off she would move me to my own account. LIE YOU HAVE TO PAY OFF THE FULL PHONE AT RETAIL PRICE, YOU LOSE YOUR PHONE YOU TRADE IN ZERO CREDIT THEY KEEP IT FOR FREE.  AND THEY WILL NOT MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT OUT. 

3.  I asked what if the account owner locks me out of the account.  Sorry then your locked out.  So I have no control of my account unless I pay them full value of the phone, and say bye bye to my trade in.  Verizon making out like a bandit.  So I ask mam maybe I please speak to a manager.  I get a hard NO.  then a why do you need to speak to a manager.  I said to pull up the phone call recorded for quality assurance.  I AM TOLD A MANAGER WILL NOT TALK TO YOU, WILL NOT HELP YOU AND WILL NOT PULL THE CALL.  I stated mam I have had two calls back to back giving me information that I am taking is a bold face lie.  may I speak to a manager to pull the call to see what options I man have since I was misrepresented.  NO YOU CANNOT TALK TO A MANAGER. I ASK TO FILE A COMPLAINT. NOPE.  

SO I AM STUCK IN THIS LINE WISH ME LUCK IF I DONT GET LOCKED OUT OF IT.  UNLESS I PAY RETAIL FOR MY PHONE I HAVE HAD FOR SIX MONTHS, FORFIT MY TRADE IN SO THE NICE PHONE I GAVE THEM THEY KEEP FOR FREE.  THEIR REPRESENTATIVES CAN KEEP LAYING AND GIVING FALSE INFORMATION.  VERIZON DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS IN ONE BIT.  DO NOT GO WITH VERIZON THEY ALLOW THEIR PEOPLE TO STRAIGHT UP LIE TO YOU FOR THE SALE AND THEN YOUR STUCK. 

0 Likes