Returns department
Lotus71

My final course of action in numerous failed attempts to get a return label for a trade-in device.  There was no old device return label in my new item order.  Please help, before the 14 days is expired and I am charged 50.00 for something that was an oversight when my order was shipped and lose my trade-in credit.

0 Likes
Re: Returns department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on participating in our Device-Trade In Program and purchasing a new device! We're sorry to hear that you didn't receive a return shipping label to send the device you'd like to trade in, to our warehouse. We certainly understand the urgency regarding getting this process completed as quickly as possible and we don't want you to lose your device trade-in credit. The good news is that there is an option to help get this resolved! Please visit our website to reorder the Prepaid Shipping Materials for trading in your device at http://spr.ly/6607GACQ1 and follow the steps provided. Please keep our team updated. - Robert C_VZW

0 Likes
Lotus71

Everyone keeps sending me to this link....i just need a label.  No one seems to be able to provide this!  I was not given a label for my trade in return therefore I have no submission ID to provide to re-order “supplies”.

I don’t need supplies, I just need a return label for the box....at this rate i’ll just pay for the darn return myself.  So flippin frustrating 

0 Likes
tlg3722

Today I received a box from the  Returns Processing Center. It is for Peggy Clark. No one by that name lives here. What should I do with it?

0 Likes