SCAM ALERT!
dreich001

This was a automated phone call from an 800 number, identified only as United States. I was told my Verizon account was being suspended and given a choice of things to do. I connected to a "representative" of foreign descent who proceeded to tell me they were a representative of Verizon. I asked them why would I get an automated voice message and go through all of this when Verizon contacts me directly if there is a problem. After a moment of suttering, she hung up on me. I'm sure there is something suspicious going on. Just want to let others know.

0 Likes
Re: SCAM ALERT!
Gale123Moon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Wireless has scammed our company. They had set up a land line we were suppose to keep for a year. We used it for a year, than removed the line. They have continued to charge us for the land line for another 2 years. Every time we call they say they have removed the line.  I have asked for a return of the funds. They will not give the money back.

They also have the incorrect e-mail address for our company. We have spent 3 hours on the phone trying to correct the e-mail. They can not do this . We do not know why. 

They now say we have started a new contract with them. We do not know what they are talking about. Please help if you can.

0 Likes
Gale123Moon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have spent over 3 hours on the phone with India. They have no record of any conversations.   These guys keep adding to my bill every month, for things that were disconected years ago. Do not make the mistake to sign up for a business line with Verizon. They can not change our e-mail address. They said it has to go to India for verification

They plan on charging you for the rest of your life, whether you have a 1 year contract or not.

Scamers

Tags (1)
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes