SMS error iPhone 12 MyVerizon App
mpsfilho

Hello,

Everytime I open the MyVerizon app I get a notification about something and I click o it and it asks me for a password I type it and I always get the error message below, no matter what I'm trying to see, bill, account , anything, REALLY annoyed!

"It looks like your device is not eligible for SMS and you do not have your email-id set up. If you need help give us a call at 800.922.0204."

You call that number and wait at least an hour and they told me to reset my phone to default factory settings, this is unacceptable!
Did anyone had this issue?

0 Likes
Re: SMS error iPhone 12 MyVerizon App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to manage your account and sign in when needed, mpsfilho. Did resetting your device to factory settings resolve this issue for you? 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
tastykakes16
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this same issue! I have chatted with multiple representatives over the last 2hrs and nothing has been solved.My last chat ended abruptly and I was not able to get back in touch with the representative. Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to troubleshoot this with you. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here.

*Robert

0 Likes