Saved me a as customer
lnb1

Miguel .... saved me as a customer.  I started an upgrade and add a line request and I ran into website issues when placing the order.  I tried to go in and make a correction.....fail. Tried calling and doing an online Chat....fail.  Calls or chat dropped a few times. Spent 3 hours trying to talk to someone. Spoke to someone finally and she tried to help me however she did not as there was some type of "technical" issues that had to be resolved separately by IT department. Found that part out after we ended our conversation and i received an email a couple of hours later.  Called next day, reached Miguel almost immediately no hold, no dropped call.  I vented my frustration went through the timeline he apologized profusely and stressed how he was going to help me to the best of his ability.  WELL HE DID JUST THAT!!  He researched the four different tickets I had and researched the calls and the chats. When I reached Miguel I was ready to cancel service, lines contract etc., however  Miguel's reassurance of assistance had calmed me and I believed he would help me.  It took us a few days however his dedication and his commitment to service really impressed me. He followed up with me every step of the way, he "owned" my issue and frankly I did not expect this kind of service from Verizon. As long as you have people like Miguel you'll continue to keep me as a customer. 

0 Likes