Send a thanks to Robert in Internet support
Rhkeith10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was having problems ordering an upgrade for my wife's phone and was being bounced around in the Verizon phone system. I spent 4 hours on hold and spoke to 4 different people and was finally unceremoniously dumped on Robert in Internet order support. Robert apologized for the problems I was experiencing and told me that he would take over and stay with me until I was satisfied that the problem was solved and he did just that. I'm a retired IBM Duty Manager and was so impressed with Robert that I would have recommended him for an IBM Means Service Award. You have a future manager working for you and I hope you will show Robert my appreciation by letting him know that he is special and is deserving of any award for customer service that is given by Verizon. Thanks

Re: Send a thanks to Robert in Internet support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rhkeith10, upgrading to a new phone should be an easy and exciting experience, so we truly apologize for the time this order took. We hope that we can fully regain your confidence in our service and support. 

It is good to read that Robert provided a great experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will be reviewed. Please let us know if we can provide additional assistance. Thank you for choosing Verizon.