Sold phones you didn't have! Note 10+
Thecarace
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered 2 note 10+ 5g phones to add to my account through your sales rep. I have her name. She didn't tell me that they were out of stock and sold out. Instead she just sent me out 2 note 10s.. just to get the sale.. rushed me through the agreements. I work in the paper industry and it has been crazy. I trusted support to take care of me! Not stick it too me. If I wanted horrible service I know where Walmart is! I returned the phones. My wife was so sad she had never had a flagship phone and we had been watching videos about the phones for days... Now me plan is all messed up. My promotion from my other phones disappeared... Such garbage.  I am so dissatisfied to say the least.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Sold phones you didn't have! Note 10+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry about your most recent experience in upgrading Thecarace. We know how exciting it is to purchase new devices especially having researching them. I'm happy you returned the phones you did not like. Did your account plan and promotions get fixed or is someone working on the issue? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Thecarace
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes its been taken care of now.  I do appreciate your concern. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad to hear that everything was able to be sorted out. We are always only a message away. Thanks for being the best part of Verizon Wireless. -ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes