Spending limit reached
Californygrl
Enthusiast - Level 1

So my monthly billing cycle reset on April 28th, yet I keep getting an error message that "my monthly spending limit has been reached" yet I have not charged anything this month.,  I have had five phone conversations, 13 chat conversations and been transfered to five different departments yet no one can seem to fix my problem.  MyVerizon is stating that i have spent $298 of my $300 limit yet I have not spent anything because verizon won't let me.  Customer service says that my spending limit should have automatically reset when I moved into the next billing cycle.  I have always paid my bill in full and never had an issue in the past.  I don't know what to do..  No one seems to be able to fix it.  Help!!!

Re: Spending limit reached
Jwedding89
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did it ever get fixed because I've been dealing with the same thing for 2 months now and I've been getting the run around 

Mugsyman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here… anyone figure it out? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello being on top of your service is vital, especially if you are managing your account spending limit. We are here to help. Please tell us more, what exactly is going on (what are you attempting to do and what occurs)? When did the issue start? What recent changes have you made? ~Gilbert

0 Likes