Suddenly no cell service
LucyDale
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a regular cell phone not a smart phone.  All of a sudden I have no service at my house.  I have never had a problem before.  Been here for 5 years with Verizon.    I live in Beaver Cove, Maine.  Any one have an idea why this would happen suddenly?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Suddenly no cell service
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could be an outage in the area.  You could try dialing *228, then option 1 (assuming the call goes through), and see if the phone reprograms to the network.  If that doesn't work, try calling Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204 from a land-line and press 3 for Technical Support to see if there is, indeed, an outage.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could be an outage in the area.  You could try dialing *228, then option 1 (assuming the call goes through), and see if the phone reprograms to the network.  If that doesn't work, try calling Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204 from a land-line and press 3 for Technical Support to see if there is, indeed, an outage.

0 Likes
tmpooch

I have worked at the same place for 11 years and today, suddenly, no service at all.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes