Suggestion: Verizon Wireless Softphone
jbeaver78
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to see Verizon Wireless release a softphone app for the PC.  I'd like to be able to make and receive phone calls over the Internet with my computer using my Verizon Wireless number.  It would come in handy for those times when battery power is limited or when I need to talk for an extended amount of time.

Re: Suggestion: Verizon Wireless Softphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jbeaver78, I'm glad you're interested in some new ways you could use your VZW number. We always appreciate suggestions from our customers and enjoy your feedback. I'll definitely lift this idea up, so it can join our other customer recommendations. Thanks for being with Verizon!

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes
Pvl

This would be FANTASTIC - if I could use Skype or some other softphone from my laptop to take and make calls using my Verizon phone number over wireless. Wow, that would rock my socks.

Even if it would require connecting a Verizon "modem" device to the laptop, as long as it came with a solid softphone functionality (perfect ifiif would work with Skype) - a minimal monthly fee similar to my tablet that has a Verizon sim in it - if I could do that with my laptop. Wow.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pvl, we hear your excitement and we value your feedback! We appreciate all of your input and ideas to enhance how you would like to utilize your services with us. We will forward your feedback to the correct department for review. We want to thank you for being a valued part of Verizon

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes