TERRIBLE customer service wait time
Cyndia1

All I’m trying to do is cancel my service for both phone and watch (so everything). I have been waiting for ANYONE to pick up for the last half hour. And I’ve seen other posts saying they waited for HOURS to get anything.

I tried going into the store yesterday to do this, and they informed me I have to call and have them cancel it. 
This is ridiculous, Verizon. This is exactly why I am switching service providers.

0 Likes
Re: TERRIBLE customer service wait time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to learn that you are considering moving from our Verizon family, Cyndia1. I would love an opportunity to resolve any Verizon Wireless issues that are prompting you to move. What specific Verizon Wireless issues can I resolve to keep you with us?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Cyndia1

Your service. And there’s nothing you can do about that unless you add more towers in my area. 
Also waiting for hours for one person to pick up the phone. But I don’t think you can do much about that either. 

0 Likes
Cyndia1

I will admit though, the service rep I talked to was really nice and got exactly what I needed done in under ten minutes. So that almost makes up for waiting almost an hour. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Are you having troubles with calls, texts, and data on your cellular device? StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes