Terrible customer service!
Mj_nor
Enthusiast - Level 1

I decided to upgrade my galaxy s9 to the new s21 ultra a few weeks ago during the pre-order promo. I was quoted multiple different prices by different people and had to change my unlimited plan and replace the order after 4 hours on the phone. 

Turns out the rep took my shipping address completely wrong after i repeated it multiple times so it was not able to get delivered. So i called Verizon back to resolve the issue and get it resent to me. Another 2 hours on the phone later i was told i would get it in 2 days.

I checked Verizon again today since i should be getting it later today but the order doesn't even show up. No tracking number or any indication of a phone being sent. I'm already charged for the device for the previous month on my bill but i haven't even received the phone yet.

Re: Terrible customer service!
Gordon75
Enthusiast - Level 2

You got that right I was on messenger with them for six hours and got absolutely no where with them I give up.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mj_nor, we don't want anyone to feel this way. Are you still having trouble with your order? We would be happy to assist and help get this taken care of! 

- ScottD_VZW

0 Likes
Iolanda19

Since December 2020 I've been trying to receive a SIM card, three orders already and haven't got it because agents weren't able to include my address correctly. Got emails from USPS saying that my package couldn't be delivered due to an incomplete address. Different agents didn't include my apartment number even though I said I had issues before because of that. The Verizon has a poor customer service and I want to know how to file an official complaint against them. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly should have gotten this right from the beginning and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Plase send us a Private Note and we can offer you more personalized support. 

0 Likes