Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Thought Verizon would be better…
Driscol

Switched to Verizon and purchased two iPhone 13 Pro’s on promotion and was promised via text message and on a recorded line that I would be receiving $1,000 for the trade in of my iPhone 12 Pro and an additional $800 for the trade in of my iPhone XR (separate phone number). We purchased these directly though Verizon’s sales team over the phone. I had been in touch with the same salesmen (Jim) for upwards of a week before finalizing the purchase. We are now being told that they can only offer us $450 for the iPhone 12 Pro ($550 under the promised amount), and $140 for the iPhone XR ($660 under the promised amount). Is anyone else having this issue? Feels like we are being bullied out of $1,210. We are not getting past our return period. I will not be handing over the phone’s until this is settled. Also still waiting on the “up to $800 phone payoff when you switch to be processed” that seems like it will not happen (which was also promised). Wonder if we will get the Google Neat Hub and $100 promo for switching from AT&T internet (also as promised)! #bullies