Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Total Mobile Protection Added without my Authorization
HebaShams

I was appalled by Verizon’s sales people behavior in the Bethesda MD store on Wisconsin Avenue when I realized after signing the contract and returning home that they have added 50 dollar to my monthly bill in return for device protection of three phones that I never requested or authorized. What is worse when I went back and complained to the manager who pretended to solve my problem and told me I would receive and email confirmation of the cancellation but when I got nothing half an hour later I tried to cancel on the App only to discover that Verizon has disabled the cancel button so I could not cancel the service. I had to call the customer service to get the service cancelled. What is this? This is really fraud. Taking 50 dollars a month by stealth is not OK!! It seems also not a new issue. So it is intentional by Verizon to do that not just a rogue sales person.  I am sorry I switched to Verizon. It is not a relationship that I will keep beyond my current contract. 

0 Likes