Trade-In Mistake, how to fix?
jiveturkey17

I was trading in two devices and sent them in with one box.  I didn't know I was supposed to send them in separate boxes.  How do I resolve this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trade-In Mistake, how to fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jiveturkey17

This is a great question and we will be more than happy to assist you to the best of our abilities. Although separate shipping is preferred, we have received multiple devices in one package. Once the package is received by the warehouse each device is inspected and checked in according to its IMEI (device ID) and as long as the expected devices reach us in the expected condition your trade in s will be fine. What concerns do you have that brings up this question?

-Edward

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Mistake, how to fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jiveturkey17

This is a great question and we will be more than happy to assist you to the best of our abilities. Although separate shipping is preferred, we have received multiple devices in one package. Once the package is received by the warehouse each device is inspected and checked in according to its IMEI (device ID) and as long as the expected devices reach us in the expected condition your trade in s will be fine. What concerns do you have that brings up this question?

-Edward

0 Likes