Trade In not processed
Cbtrawick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I sent in my iPhone XR on 11/17/2021 for a $800 trade in and based on the confirmation, it was received by Verizon on 11/19/2021. It is now 12/29/2021 and the credit still has not processed. I have called multiple times, had a ticket open, since 12/16 and every time I follow up on the ticket, there are zero updates. I was told on 12/16 that someone would contact me within 48 hours with an update. It is now 13 days later (624 hours) and still nothing. I NEED ANSWERS NOW. i would have never bought an expensive new iPhone 13 if I knew this would take months to process without any updates. THIS IS NOT A WAY TO OPERATE A BUSINESS AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE 

Re: Trade In not processed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Cbtrawick, thank you for contacting us today. We're concerned to learn about your experience with our Trade-in program, and we'd love to help. Please send us a private note to better assist. ~Baldo

0 Likes
Cbtrawick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did and I’ve also been on hold for 48 minutes 

This is unacceptable  

02ED03C4-C973-40B1-903F-11BD9CE113F5.png

merlstrom3138
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you call Verizon yourself, you'll be on hold for eternity.  I had to find out the hard way. Set a Call Back and you'll surely get a call from Verizon Representative. 

My Trade-in for my second iPhone was just processed today. The trade-in was received by Verizon last November 9, 2021. It took 3 Call Backs to get this processed.  I am just glad that it finally came through. I guess patience and perseverance work.

Good luck!

0 Likes