Upgrade Now Not Available After Unable To Pick Up Phone At Store -- Now What?
ROBERT0071
Enthusiast - Level 1

My upgrade was cancelled by Verizon after it "expired". I was not able to pick it up at an authorized retailer location. Now My Verizon says I have to wait two years or pay off the device which IS paid off. In other words -- my upgrade is gone. I have waited several days, hoping that the system would update and I could start over. I have made numerous attempts to use online chat -- with no result. The automated agent is not helpful and all requests to be connected to a "live agent" have resulted in nothing. How do I get my upgrade now?

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Now Not Available After Unable To Pick Up Phone At Store -- Now What?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that you are able to upgrade your device is definitely important, Robert. If your in store pickup order has been canceled, and you are having issues processing a new order. I would definitely recommend reaching out to our Internet Order Support team at 1-888-866-6924 to make sure the order was canceled completely. 

AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Now Not Available After Unable To Pick Up Phone At Store -- Now What?
ROBERT0071
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

Thank you for that information. Does that team have the same hours as Customer Service?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand this is important for you, ROBERT0071. Their hours of operation are Mon-Sat 8:00AM - 2:00AM ET & Sun 9:00AM - 1:00AM ET. I want to help you get a second opinion with this order. I sent you a Private Note so we can work on this together. 

GersonG_VZW

DZasadny

I'm having the same issue, and I can only use the promotional trade in offer until the end of the month. Pretty frustrating right now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, DZasadny. Can you send us a private message, so we are able to take a look at available options?

*Alexis

0 Likes