Upgrade?
Becca282

can i upgrade my phone even if my contract is not up? if so can i pay the $29.99 price on the motorola rival if i buy it online? or do i have to buy the $79.99 price? 

PLEASE HELP i want a new phone and i still have another year before i get another one...

~becca282

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade?
AStormUser
Contributor - Level 2

If you have been on a plan that is billing $49.99 or higher for the last 3 months then you can do an Annual Upgrade and get the 2 year pricing with a new contract but you would forfeit your new every two credit (if eligible). If you do not qualify for the Annual upgrade, unfortunately you would have to pay full retail price for the new phone or wait until you are eligible for the upgrade.

0 Likes
Becca282

how do i know? and if i do not... then can i use someone elses in my family plan?

AStormUser wrote:

If you have been on a plan that is billing $49.99 or higher for the last 3 months then you can do an Annual Upgrade and get the 2 year pricing with a new contract but you would forfeit your new every two credit (if eligible). If you do not qualify for the Annual upgrade, unfortunately you would have to pay full retail price for the new phone or wait until you are eligible for the upgrade.

0 Likes
AStormUser
Contributor - Level 2

You can find this information through MyVerizon if you are listed as the Account Owner, however if you are not then you would need to speak with the Account Owner to find out this information. If your line does not qualify to upgrade at this time and one of the other lines on your account is then yes you can do an Alternate MDN upgrade to get yourself a new phone.

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes