Verizon Network and Coverage Getting WORSE
OurVerizonAcct17
Enthusiast - Level 1

So what is happening to Verizon's coverage and internet access/network?  I've been a Verizon customer for 20 years and it seems that service is getting worse.  Just a few days ago, my husband and I were having trouble calling eachother.  I would call him and I'd get 4 or 5 loud rings then an automated voice saying, "Your call is being connected now."  This has never ever happened before.  So I called Verizon and they had to re-sync our phones to the network.  And now this recent system update, my phone is freezing up and I'll get a message saying, "Google Chrome not responding" and this happens with any app I open.  Are they getting overloaded with users now?  Are they trying to correct this issue?  It's really annoying!  And sometimes I will use a GPS app like Waze or Maps and it will freeze up, too.  I literally have to close the app then re-open it.  What is going on?? I used to get all bars at work or wherever I go and now I'll get 2 bars if I'm lucky.  Verizon is no longer the greatest network and I'm paying $306 a month for these issues!!!

Re: Verizon Network and Coverage Getting WORSE
MrPos
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are changing their towers over to 5G and they don't care.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure that your service and devices are working fine, OurVerizonAcct17! It looks like these are two separate issues. Our service wouldn't affect your device performance from what you have described. Can you please provide the make and model of your device? Does this issue occur in one specific location or everywhere you go?

-Marshall

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MrPos, our goal is to make sure that you have the best possible connection at all times. Even though we are working to enhance our 5G service, that should not have any negative impact on your signal. We're right here to help with any signal struggles you're having. When you're not connected to Wi-Fi, what exactly does not work? May I please have the zip code of where you're currently having signal trouble? -Alicia

0 Likes