Verizon Outage - Portland/Hillsboro, Oregon
JM503

Service has been down for myself and multiple coworkers at my office since around 11:00am Pacific Standard Time. Sat on hold for tech support for over an hour only to be disconnected. This is unacceptable.

Any idea when Verizon Wireless service will be back up in the Portland metro area?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Outage - Portland/Hillsboro, Oregon
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I see you and multiple others reported it on http://downdetector.com/status/verizon.  Is it back up, as there are no posts there saying so?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want this resolved ASAP.  Are you still experiencing issues in that area?  If so, what issues are you still having? 

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are not showing any active alerts for that location. Are you still experiencing issues? BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Hotgarbage

I am still having issues.  It was about 3:45 when I last had internet access on my phone.  It says LTE+ is connected and it appears to be trying to send and receive data but is is acting like there is no passthrough communication.  I am being assigned an IP but that is all that seems to be happening.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Could I have the ZIP Code for the location you're at, so I may look into the open alerts in your area? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes