Verizon Taking away our Customer service
ROZDARBY
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't understand why Verizon took away our customer service weekends and after 5:00 p.m.  When my husband and I signed up we were promised
we would have 24/7 Customer Service.  Not to mention, they did now tell
us ahead of time.  How do others feel about this?  please respond.

Also I am looking for another provider.  Any suggestions?

Roz

Re: Verizon Taking away our Customer service
sgarceau
Enthusiast - Level 2

@ROZDARBY 

In my experience Verizon customer service falls in to two groups, people who would like to help but lack the knowledge and training to do so, and people that are rude and uninterested in helping while also lacking the knowledge or training to be of help.  So having less access to this doesn't seem like much of a loss.  I've been with Verizon for about 17 years, and there was a time when their customer service was unmatched.  They charge more than many other providers, and yet provide no better support for their customers.  I'm switching to Spectrum.  Currently they are offering unlimited 5G for 29.99 per line with at least 2 lines of service.  From what I'm told they use verizon's network so coverage should be no worse as well.  Seeing as Customer service can't be any worse seems like a no brainer to me.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Taking away our Customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here for you 24/7 on multiple platform. To get started, visit: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/

*Eli

0 Likes