Verizon Will Not Honor Promotion
CraigR1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It seems that I'm one of the latest in a long line of loyal Verizon subscribers who have been unjustly denied a promotion! I pre-ordered a Samsung S20 Ultra, added a new line  and ordered a second S20+. I was assured at the time of the order that I met all of the buy-one-get-one-free promotion requirements, but after two full billing cycles, the promotional discouunt is still not reflected on my bill. I'm paying full price for both phones! I never would have made the purchase without the promotion. I've called and asked asked no less than 3 times and was assured each time that I qualify and that the discount would appear within 2 billing cycles. After reading about this on the community forum, it sounds like I'm getting the same runaround that many others have experienced. Does anyone know how to get this fixed? I'm very close to switching to another company and starting legal action because I don't know what else to do. Very frustrating. Thanks.

Re: Verizon Will Not Honor Promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer myself, I am disappointed to hear of your experience CraigR1. I expect promotions to be on time and as promised and we want this for you as well. We would never want to see you leave our Verizon Wireless family. When did you add the line, and purchase the phones? Was there a trade-in required?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
CE10
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been dealing with this for over four months.  I have been messaging on this forum with a rep today (all afternoon) and he has kept me tied up without doing anything.  After about an hour ago, he stopped even responding.  He told me a lot of promises, but showed me absolutely nothing, just like I have been getting for the last four months.

We should all file a class action lawsuit against Verizon for not honoring their promotions.  I, for one, am tired of being lied to repeatedly and talked to like I am some kind of blockhead.  I have a college degree and I am not stupid.  I have paid every bill to Verizon on time.  I paid over five hundred dollars the first day I called to open my account and have four lines.  I have not seen a Verizon bill for four months with any of my credits on rebates, even though it is way past time for them.  They always have excuses or say maybe next month.  Or, the rep says it is on your bill for next month, and, of course, it isn’t.

Erizon will keep this up until we stop them!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read that you were not provided with the assistance you need, and we want to make things right. Please send us a private note so we can get access to your account.

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Brunoni
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree that we should all file a class action law suit. I also signed up for a promotion for $450 off each phone when I traded in my Note 8's for Note 10's. The phones are getting close to paid off, and I have been on the phone with them for HOURS trying to get it resolved, with the same line "I am filling out this form and you will get the credit in 2-3 billing cycles, the time goes by with no change. I even had it one time where they added the amount I was supposed to be credited to my bill and I had to complain and get that adjusted. VERIZON, PLEASE GET YOUR PROMOTIONAL OFFERS CORRECTED and quit lying about your promotions!!!

kjcdkc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just spent an hour of my life on the phone with 2 reps and my promotion is NOT being honored. I'm furious! I would have NEVER done this.  And, now they say it's too late to return my 2 phones and too late to get my 2 old phones back that I was required to trade in. I'm messed up monetary wise. How can they offer promotions that they won't honor??  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you spent an hour on the phone with us and your promotion concerns were not fully resolved, kjcdkc. We make every effort to process all promotions expeditiously when all the promotion's requirements are met. We never want you to be upset and we would like to check this issue further for you to clarify why the promotion is not eligible. What specific reason was provided by our phone representative about the promotion eligibility?

Do you have specific details or a link showing the details of the promotion in question? If yes, please share those details or links about the promotion.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
javelin98
Enthusiast - Level 3

@AntonioC_VZW:  Did you read his first post?  The details are all right there.

0 Likes