Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon Wireless Data
cpabrams3

This is another Verizon rip off.   Click on link to see how to use freebee and it does not exist.   T mobile give you 50GM DATA BEFORE IT CUTS BANDWIDTH.   VERIZON GIVE YOU A MISERABLE 5GM.    COMPARE THAT TO VERIZON AND YOU SEE THE RIP OFF.  I AM ON VERIZON BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!  I AM SWITCHING TO T MOBILE AS SOON AS i CAN.   i HAVE BEEN WITH VERIZON SINCE 2004!  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless Data
tbint62
Novice

What is 50gm mean? I can go to tmobile and check out the current offer. Its 50 GB, but you should read the fine print. Out of the frying pan and into the fire!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless FreeBee Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cpabrams3, we would regret to lose you as a customer and appreciate your tenure over the years. The shared details are incorrect and we do offer our Do More Unlimited Plan that offers 50 GB of 4G LTE speeds before your speeds are ever deprioritized in the billing cycle. 

You can compare our 4 Unlimited Plans at the link attached here: http://spr.ly/66081sBt8

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes