Verizon gets no service in or around my house/neigborhood. It's not just indoors, and I live in a city. It's been through multiple phones and finally I'm fed up. Who do I contact about this and how do I get it fixed?
Foil1212

Like it says. I can't get any service in most of my neighborhood, and it's been this way for years. Every other service provider has cell phone service IN my house, and I'm sick of borrowing peoples' phones just to make a call, or trying 500 times to send a text next to a window or out on the sidewalk. Even then, it barely connects. Who do I talk to and how do I get this fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon gets no service in or around my house/neigborhood. It's not just indoors, and I live in a city. It's been through multiple phones and finally I'm fed up. Who do I contact about this and how do I get it fixed?
TaylorF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Because Verizon Wireless takes a great deal of pride in having the best network and coverage out there, if there's anyway for them to feasibly improve coverage and quality in your area, I'm sure they'll do what they can. I recommend contacting Tier Two Technical Support directly @ 1-866-221-4096. Often times they will evaluate the location or even send engineers to test signals there.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Taylor

View solution in original post

Re: Verizon gets no service in or around my house/neigborhood. It's not just indoors, and I live in a city. It's been through multiple phones and finally I'm fed up. Who do I contact about this and how do I get it fixed?
TaylorF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Because Verizon Wireless takes a great deal of pride in having the best network and coverage out there, if there's anyway for them to feasibly improve coverage and quality in your area, I'm sure they'll do what they can. I recommend contacting Tier Two Technical Support directly @ 1-866-221-4096. Often times they will evaluate the location or even send engineers to test signals there.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Taylor

Foil1212

Well, I'll give it a try (when I can borrow a phone, heh)

Thanks for the reply!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

First of all, no single carrier will have the best service in ALL areas. Cellular coverage IS NOT guaranteed in any given area. While you may be fed up, you may not necessarily be able to get this fixed. Possibly the only way to get it fixed would be to go with a provider which gives you service in areas where you need/want service. Verizon MAY NOT be that provider.

One question I would have is if this is such a problem, why have you not switched to one of the several other providers where this is not a problem?

If you want to stay with Verizon AND make calls inside your house, you may want to look into purchasing a Network Extender. This would require a broadband internet connection and would provide service within your home.

0 Likes
Foil1212

Thank you for this! I got a support ticket put in and hopefully things will be fixed soon!

0 Likes