Verizon lost returned phone and can't find tracking number, but CAN find tracking number for other phone returned on the same day
gkll

Sorry, but this is totally ridiculous. Verizon claims that my returned phone was never received at the warehouse and it's somehow impossible for them to find the tracking number -- EVEN THOUGH they were able to find the tracking number for my husband's phone, which was returned on the same day, via the same service (UPS), with the SAME INFORMATION. What?!

Also, we tried to return the phones in-store because we were concerned this might be an issue after reading horror stories online, and the store flat-out refused to accept them, claiming they "couldn't process them" because the "tracking info was already in the system." If the info was already in the system how has it mysteriously disappeared with my phone?! Come on, guys.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon lost returned phone and can't find tracking number, but CAN find tracking number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello gkll, 

I am truly sorry to hear of your experience with returning your devices! I know how important it is for your returned device to be processed, and I want to help resolve this. To get started, please reply to our Private Note, for additional assistance with your account. 

-Michelle

0 Likes