Verizon service is really a joke. Cant figure out why ive stayed a loyal customer for 10 years. Lol
James15
Enthusiast - Level 2

verVerizon service is really a joke. Cant figure out why ive stayed a loyal customer for 10 years. Lol

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon service is really a joke. Cant figure out why ive stayed a loyal customer for 10 years. Lol
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Then what are you waiting for? Switch to the carrier you feel would provide the service and network you need.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Verizon service is really a joke. Cant figure out why ive stayed a loyal customer for 10 years. Lol
mama23dogs
Legend

Since they are the number one carrier with hands down the best coverage by far, and you haven’t tried another carrier in 10 years, you might want to test the waters before giving up your current plan and service.  

Re: Verizon service is really a joke.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

James15, your 10 years are certainly not overlooked. I know how reliant we have become on our devices in this connected world, so I can relate to your need for strong and reliable service. Seeing you leave would be an unexpected turn of events, so I am committed to improving your signal. What is the closest intersection and zip code that you are experiencing the issue? What service (call/text/data) is being impacted? What model device are you using? Are any others on your account or any Verizon users experiencing similar issues? Is the issue specific to indoor or outdoor coverage?

AkaneM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon service is really a joke. Cant figure out why ive stayed a loyal customer for 10 years.
CompuDocMT
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon’s whole operation is trash. I live in an area that for years only got service thorough Verizon so they had a monopoly. I have been swindled and cheated and flat lied to by customer service AND in store salesmen on every occasion I’ve had to speak with them! The lied me out of my unlimited plan that I held on to go many years paying full retail price for I don’t even know how many phones, they lied to me saying that they were going to replace my stolen watch but transferred me over to someone that told me they’d never say something like that even though thei guy on the chat window did 2 seconds before but when I flipped back to the chat all that was there was “ I hope I answered all your questions” message. I’ve been trying to get the name on the account switched to me for a year since my mom died March 18 2018 and all I get is directed to someone else and I’ll call you right back.... every time, I’ll call you right back. The last time was the last straw talking to their assumption of liability people who wanted to run my credit, so they ask me to email my ID and they would call me back in 15 minutes. I emailed my Id immediately and low and behold no call back yet again. Not only did the not do what they said but they have wasted hours and hours of my time in the process. These guys are nothing but lying no good swindling crooks, my bill is due tomorrow and if I have to see my moms name on the account when I log in (it makes me cry still) I ain’t paying it. I already talked to T Mobile and they’ll dang near lick my work boots to get me and the only thing Verizon is willing to do even if they would follow through with what they say is charge me more because I have to switch plans, and hit me in the wallet for more on my already $215 for me and my daughter plan. If they can’t treat me like a new customer and give me a dang deal to keep me, as soon as they shut me off for not paying tomorrow I’m marching straight to the competition and getting a waaaaaay cheaper and better deal with incentives galore to switch, Verizon can kiss my money goodbye. I really wanted to keep my number and the devices but they can go ahead and tack the roughly thousand dollars left on them on to my moms already flat broke estate and try and get it from a dead woman since they can’t treat me like anything other than a payday. I’m so over their garbage if they wanted me to stay they’d treat me like a new customer not mess me even more than they have for all the years I’ve been with them which is literally since the first bag phone came out that was as big as a laptop!!!!!!!!!

Re: Verizon service is really a joke. Cant figure out why ive stayed a loyal customer for 10 years.
Tyler2times
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m with you. I’ve had this account for 7 months and thank god it’s only tablet and iPad. Which at my new location outside the city I have to use my att phone hotspot to make this post on my Verizon iPad right now. Which isn’t even my main concern. They gave me a plan 35 for both tablets 1gb and the other unlimited for 20 and my bill says $100 for the service. I called yesterday and got the run around for 2 hours and they can’t explain why my account says 15 and 20 but the bill says 80 and 20. I’m threw with this company I should’ve just passed on the little 200 off I got in total on these tablets and just put em on my att line with my phones. Worse mistake ever. 

julie777388

AT&T us just as bad. We switched after years of issues and dropped calls. The phone service is better, however, customer service is not better.

0 Likes